Isn't she cute! We are in Knoxville with our friends the Thelins and they took these pictures of our pretty girl! We love her so much and she has added so much to our family.
Hi guys...I'm being a "blog stalker" this morning. I linked from Allison Bailey's blog to Thelin's, and then to yours. I was hoping you guys would keep a blog. I so want to move out of state. So let me know how it goes, honestly...it would help us make a decision. Anyway, gorgeous pics of B. Love her smiling face. Best wishes in NC. :)
3 comments:
Hi guys...I'm being a "blog stalker" this morning. I linked from Allison Bailey's blog to Thelin's, and then to yours. I was hoping you guys would keep a blog. I so want to move out of state. So let me know how it goes, honestly...it would help us make a decision. Anyway, gorgeous pics of B. Love her smiling face. Best wishes in NC. :)
Mike and Heidi A.
i'm so glad i found you! Brin is so adorable. miss you!
You can count me as a blog stalker to, thanks to the Thelins!! Such cute picture of B. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment