Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Jer!!





Happy Birthday Jer!! You are such a wonderful husband and dad. Thanks for everything you do for us -- We love you so much!!

6 comments:

Tamara Terrill said...

Happy Birthday! I love the pic of you guys in your costumes! Good for you...Jaina is trying to get me to dress up and I am not really a good sport!

Heather Shepherd said...

I'm slow...what is Jer dressed as in the Halloween photo?

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Jer. Hope it was a great one! We miss you guys.

J said...

We never really have dressed up for Halloween, but my sister had a Halloween party a few years ago and Jer decided to be "Duct Tape Man". So about an hour and one roll of Duct tape later he had his "Superhero" costume. Z thought it was great :)

MarKay said...

I just had to come on here and tell you that you have saved my life! I LOVE that website that you sent to me. It's awesome! Now I know exactly what I can make and exactly what I need to make them! Thank you for telling me about it!!!

heidivee said...

Just wanted to say HELLO...I've been thinking about you guys and hope you are doing great. :)