Thursday, November 13, 2008

Picture Tag


My friend "tagged" me to find the 4th picture in the 4th folder on my computer. This is it! What is funny is I put almost the exact picture in Jer's Happy Birthday post. This picture is Jer and Z in 2005 at Christmas time (I know you couldn't tell) in our beautiful house in Utah :( They are wearing the matching pj pants that my sister-in-law made for them for Christmas. Aren't my two boys cute? I have seen some of you getting this "tag", but if you haven't please do this -- it is so fun to look at "old" photos!!

It has been a while since I have updated my blog (sorry to anyone who cares) -- I have lots of pictures and adventures to share, so I will work on it soon!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

yes, please update. I keep checking to see what you're up to.

Heather Shepherd said...

ha,ha,ha, that is funny that it's almost the same photo from the post before!

Tamara Terrill said...

I look forward to new pictures! Hope you are all well! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving~

Barnes Family said...

J!!! You have a blog!! I was so excited to get your Christmas card in the mail today. I was going to call your Mom and get your address so I could send you our card.
I need your e-mail address so I can send you an invite to our blog! I'm so glad you have a blog now I can keep up on what you guys are doing!
Love ya!
Heather

Barnes Family said...

J! I guess you probably need my e-mail address so that you can send me yours.. Duh!!
heatherlbarnes@hotmail.com

Katey said...

I just saw your Christmas card in my mom and dad's mail and saw that you have a blog! You have such a beautiful family! It seems like you are liking North Carolina!

I am so sad to realize that you are pretty close to Matt, and when I was there I didn't even think to call you! Matt lives about an hour from the outerbanks. I was looking at all those pics, and kept saying 'that's were we went'! I hope you are doing well. And having fun. Matt has a blog too threestinkyboys.blogspot.com. Next time we come and visit we are going to have to come see you guys! Hope you had a great Christmas!