Friday, August 14, 2009

Fab Foto Friday

This is Z in November 2005 (he was 20 months old). He has always been one of those kids that goes and goes and goes and will not go to sleep until I make him. He will not go to sleep watching a movie, and except for the car never goes to sleep until he is in his bed. You can definitely tell when he is tired, but he fights it until the bitter end :) In fact he gets crazy and hyper when he gets tired. I loved getting this picture, because it never happens. He was eating lunch and fell fast asleep. So cute! So sweet!

3 comments:

Coachman said...

Fun, fun blog. I haven't visited lately, so I had some catching up to do.

Love you, see you soon.

Tamara Terrill said...

That is fabulous! Luke did that once and we had a great time watching him. Jaina fell asleep on the toilet once!

Moo said...

Wow it is so funny to see him so chubby. Funny to the he wasn't all that chubby but it sure looked like it!