We finally have littlest one in her own bed. It is in Z's room and it is the trundle under the daybed. We have yet to get cute girly sheets or a comforter, hence the Star Wars blanket! There is a pink one under there though :) Boy is it nice not starting (that is the key word) with no kids in our bed at night. She hates blankets and is constantly getting out. Our house is cold at night and we think that is why she wakes up and waddles into our room about 3 or 4 a.m. most mornings. We will still work on that, but it is tons better than before -- she never slept in her crib or toddler bed. Z is great about sharing his space with her and only has walked on her a few times getting out of bed :) They do like waking each other up -- love 'em!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Finally! But where am I going to sleep when I come visit? What about in that other room?! It was good talking to you tonight. Give your kids hugs and kisses from me. Steve
Yeah they're so big and so cute.
Oh cute! I sure miss my babies!! I can't wait to be rich so we can all come to see you! :)
Post a Comment