I stumbled across your blog from Heather Barnes and the picture caught my eye! I know that lady!! Miss Mary! I have been one of her nurses for YEARS- between Uintah Care Center and Dr. Arnolds office and I always loved Mary!! Her and I shared many memories!! It was so fun for me to see these picture of her in healthier days!! She was a one of a kind good lady and I miss her dearly!
1 comment:
I stumbled across your blog from Heather Barnes and the picture caught my eye! I know that lady!! Miss Mary! I have been one of her nurses for YEARS- between Uintah Care Center and Dr. Arnolds office and I always loved Mary!! Her and I shared many memories!! It was so fun for me to see these picture of her in healthier days!! She was a one of a kind good lady and I miss her dearly!
Post a Comment