Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday B!!


She didn't like her party hat!!


Of course I gave her a piece with black frosting
and what did she go for first?
Not too smart of her mom :)



She was very careful at first
and then she got messy.
What was interesting is that she
never got any cake on the floor.




B's birthday cake that I made.
I have always made one for Z's birthday
and now I will make 2 a year, which is all I can handle :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B!! I can't believe that it is my little girl's 1st birthday. What a joy she is in our family and I can't imagine what our family would be without her!! It is so nice to have my parents here with us to celebrate.
WE LOVE YOU SWEET GIRL!!

7 comments:

Heather Shepherd said...

I love 1st birthday pictures where babies have cake and frosting all over them!

Barb said...

Hey I just saw your link on Rob & Lora's site - way cute blog! Sad we missed you guys while you were in town. =) Glad we can now blog-stalk you. Check out ours...

ryandbarb.blogspot.com

Love you guys!

Barnes Family said...

Oh my goodness I'm so late on seeing this...
Happy belated birthday little cousin! It looks like she had a really fun birthday with her Grandma and Grandpa.
How are your Mom and Dad doing? Silly Uncle Bill and Aunt Sharon.

Tamara Terrill said...

Great job on the birthday cake! And Happy Birthday!

alli may said...

i can't believe she's one! crazy. miss you!

MarKay said...

Wow! Has she grown up fast or what!! What a cute girl and a fun time for your family. We miss you guys. Maybe one of these days we will finally meet up again like we said we would ;)

p.s. the cake is adorable

Teresa said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Super cute! Cute cake too. It'll be fun to see what you guys are up to. It was so good to see you guys over Christmas.