Sunday, May 3, 2009

Trying to get caught up :)

I really want to get caught up -- so here are some past posts. Just click on the title. Check back soon for some more! :)

Z Fall Soccer

Z Soccer Party

UNC Soccer Game

USS North Carolina

1 comment:

Brian and Amy Wilson said...

Hi! This is your long lost cousin - Amy (Taylor) Wilson. My mom and sisters have been nagging me to start a blog, and a few months ago I finally started one. Your kids are so cute! It has been fun to read about what your family is up to. I can't believe how big they are. It will be fun to keep track of how they grow! I hope that things are going well for you. I hear you moved out East somewhere. We just moved from Washington to North/Eastern California. It is a really small town called Susanville. If we want to do more shopping than Walmart, we drive to Reno, NV which is 1 1/2 hours away. We are growing to like it here. Brian is a State Farm Agent here. I am a mom and help him out with stuff we don't want to pay employees to do while kids are in school. We have a 13, 11 and 6 year old. Say Hi to family. Even though we don't keep in contact with everyone as well as I would like, I do think about all of you, miss you and hope that you are doing well. Love, Amy (plus Brian, Taylor, Austin and Sarah). P.S. If you are interested in checking out our blog to see what we are up to, it is www.bawilson.blogspot.com