Here's the group -- B was not cooperating!
B not happy to be restrained for the picture :)
I tried to get a good picture of the two of them,
but B kept walking away.
And this was the best we got -- not so good huh?

Time to go? Z was not so happy about it :)

Time to go? Z was not so happy about it :)
On Tuesday the kids and I were invited by a boy that had been in Z's preschool class to go swimming at their club. It was a nice swimming pool and we had a great time. It was a million degrees outside and the water was cold -- it felt so nice. The pictures are not the best and I didn't even get any of the kids in the water (which would have been hard because I held onto B the entire time), but they loved playing in the water. We are grateful for nice friends who not only took us to their private club, but even bought us lunch -- Thanks :)














6 comments:
Love seeing how the kids are growing.
Don't you just love trying to get a good picture? Somedays it is impossible! B is so gosh darn cute! I love those chunky thighs! Z is just growin' up! Thnaks for sharing such a fun day -
No cuter kids in the entire world & the are growing so fast! Love the pony tails
The kids look so cute. B's hair is gettingso long and so cute.
I finally am catching up on you blog JJ. I love you tons and miss you and your adorable family. Boy Z is getting to be a big boy, and B is getting to lose your babiness. I love you guys and miss you ;)!!
Love,
Mar
i haven't been to cyber world forever... your kids are so adorable.. and growing so fast. I hope you are doing well. isn't it time for you to come home now??? :) we miss you.
ps.saw Denise's poop video! hilarious.
Post a Comment