B in daddy's hat.
Z being silly.
I have got quite a few comments about how behind I am -- now that our trip across the country is finished I hope to get up to date as soon as possible. We were welcomed to NC with the homeowners association threatening to tow our moving truck. They have very strict rules -- you even have to get permission to plant flowers and they can't exceed a certain height. Our neighborhood is primarily retirees. A few of our neighbors have said hi and one even came up to Jer and introduced himself. Everyone waves though and that is nice. The area where we live is really pretty, and it hasn't got too hot yet -- we know it is coming though. It is amazing all of the trees and how green it is. We sure miss our mountains! I will post pictures of our townhouse soon. It will probably never get decorated, but I want people to see it without tons of boxes in the background. It is going to take us forever to unpack, but we hope to continue to throw out more junk, so that in 18 months when we move again we won't have so much stuff. We are sitting at a table again and we finally got a couch. For the first three weeks we were here, we sat on a blanket to eat and on camp chairs to watch T.V. Almost every night we went furniture shopping, went to Target and then drove around. The streets are very confusing so we love our GPS. When we are really lost we can just tell it to take us home. Costco and Sams Club are both about 20 minutes away, but almost every other store we need is within a few miles of our house. Jer is only 10 minutes from work and church is only 2 minutes away -- no callings yet :) I can't believe we have been here for over a month already.














1 comment:
Love the Blog and the Pics. What a cute family! Hopefully the computer will get worked out soon. Love Dad
Post a Comment