Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Swimming

A few Mondays ago a family in our ward (he also works with Jer) invited us over to their neighborhood pool for FHE swimming and watermelon. It was B's first time swimming and for the rest of us the first time this summer -- oh how I miss Jean's pool :) B loved the water and Z was a little fish as usual -- we had a great time!!

4 comments:

Tamara Terrill said...

Hi Jen! I found your blog via Markay and I am so glad I did. It is so great to see you and your family. You look beautiful and your daughter is too. I just love babies with dark hair! I've heard that NC is beautiful, my husband has family near Raleigh. Thanks for the peek into your life!
Tamara

Tiffany said...

She's getting so big. I can't believe it. Such a cute family. We miss you guys!

Heather Shepherd said...

OH MY GOSH, you have a mini-me! I love her smile!!

alli may said...

so fun! she is so adorable. we miss you lots!