A friend from our ward invited us to go to the Greensboro Children's Museum on August 19th. It was about 20 minutes away and I had not drove that far by myself since our move -- but we made it :) I had actually been to the museum years before. When I was teaching in Utah I came to an education conference in Greensboro and we went to the museum -- I never dreamed that I would someday live close by. Z loved the grocery store the best. There was also a pizza parlor, fire truck, police car (with a very loud siren), an airplane cockpit, a house, a beach, a construction site, and a lot more. It was so much fun and we plan to visit again!! Z wants to show his dad everything :)
This is how B started the day -- not thrilled
And this is how it ended -- precious girl!!














No comments:
Post a Comment