Friday, September 5, 2008

Z's first day of preschool








Z and H -- good buddies!!
Z started preschool on September 2nd. He was so excited and so ready!! He goes to the Baptist church preschool just down the street from our house. His teacher is really nice and he really enjoys going each day. A little girl whose dad works with Jer also goes there and we are able to carpool. Z goes to school everyday for 3 hours a day. It is just like he is in kindergarten :( Z is getting way to0 big, way too fast!! I was OK when we dropped him off, but the night before when Jer gave him a Father's blessing I had a hard time. And then when I reminded Jer to say in the blessing to keep Z safe, that got Z all upset because I was worried. He wouldn't tell us what was wrong, but he had red puffy eyes and he was trying to hide it. He told Jer later that he was worried about me and that he would miss being with B and me -- cute boy!!

2 comments:

MarKay said...

Wow- Z looks so grown up in those pictures! It looks like fun for him. They do grow up too fast don't they!

Tiffany said...

He looks so big. I can't believe it. Tell him we love him and we're proud of him. Miss you guys tons!!!