Friday, June 19, 2009

Fabulous Foto Friday

Here is my cute little boy! This picture just makes me giggle because of the funny mistakes of first time parents. The shininess in Z's hair is gel baby oil. He had some scalp issues and the doctor told us to put some baby oil on his head and rub it in and it would help his cradle cap (I called it something different, but that is another story!) Anyway while he was in the bath one day we used some baby oil that was in the form of gel -- we thought it would better to control and work into his scalp. Hum, we used a lot. We started laughing really hard and then tried to wash it out -- it wouldn't wash out. Poor little guy had shiny, sticky, and wet looking hair for days. We took him to church the next day and one of Jer's young men asked what was wrong with Z's hair and why we would put gel in a baby's hair (Z was 10 months old). Not one other person asked or said a thing which made us laugh even more, because it was bad and we know that people were wondering what the deal was. Too funny!! Wow we had a lot to learn and still do :)

3 comments:

Barb said...

That is great! I love how it looks all curly. What a cute little guy.

RCoachman said...

Z Gel -- How cute - I thought for a moment I was looking at B.

Love you

Moo said...

Yeah just like dad at first I wasn't sure who I was looking at. He's so big now. Isn't it hard to believe that he was ever that little?? I guess that's what pictures are for.