This was Labor Day weekend of 2006. My dad had rented a party boat that my family played on all day at Jordanelle Reservoir near Heber City, Utah. We fished, played games, played in the water, talked, ate, and had a great time. My brother (my only brother not pictured) had his boat for water skiing and then my dad had his little fishing boat. This picture really makes me laugh and yes, I know that there is a post through the middle, but what can I say I didn't take the picture :) Let me set up the scene. On the float (I'm not sure what to call it) is my oldest brother, me, and my younger sister. We were all trying to stand on this together without falling off and it was quite a feat. And then my youngest brother decided to get on also. He couldn't :) We tried for a while to get us all on. We teetered and tottered and stumbled and fell. We laughed so much which made it even harder for him to get on. My sister-in-law took video of all this and I really want to see it one day because it was so, so, so funny -- at the time anyway.I don't think my little brother ever made it on :)














3 comments:
I can just picture this...it makes me laugh just thinking about it. HOW FUN!!! We miss you guys. :)
YES!!! That was an awesome day wasn't it????? I can't believe it has been that long. It really seems like yesterday! To bad Steven sucked so bad!! Tee hee just kiddin Steebie. I laughed so hard when I saw this picture. It was such a blast. I was a lot skinnier back then which is sad because I really look huge in that picture. I love you guys, Mar
Makes me miss you guys tons. Has it been 5 years yet???
Post a Comment