Friday, July 24, 2009

Fabulous Foto Friday

Now that my brother has left us :(
I will post another FABULOUS foto :)
Here is Z -- look at his cute chubby cheeks :) -- over Labor Day Weekend of 2007 at a family reunion in Heber City, Utah.

My parents and my siblings were in charge of the activities and food planning for the reunion. I was pregnant, we had just announced to everyone that we were moving, and we had been working hard at getting our house ready to sell. It was a very crazy time, but this reunion was important to me to spend time with my dad's family! One of the activities was making things with clay and then baking the creations in a toaster oven. A lot of the kids started by making jewelry, Z has on a necklace and a ring, but his dad also helped him make some figures to play with. Can you see the light sabers? Jer is so creative :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'd say so creative! Hope you are doing well.