This was my sweet family on B's blessing day on March 2, 2008. What a wonderful day!! I love my little family so much :) B is so precious and it was wonderful to have special family and friends who shared this day with us!! Thank you to my talented mom who made B's blessing dress. It was so, so, so beautiful and made with love. Which takes us to -- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JER!! We have been married 12 years today. I definitely married my best friend who is a wonderful husband and father. He cares about me and takes care of me. He listens to my problems and makes me happy. He would do anything for me -- thank you honey!! I could not ask for a better partner.
I love you!














3 comments:
Happy Anniversary. So exciting. We really miss you guys. Hoping the years will pass by quickly. Take care!
I know I am late - but Happy Anniversary! 12 years! Congratulations!
Hey hey hey 12 years huh? You guys are getting old!! :)
Post a Comment