Friday, July 3, 2009

Fabulous Foto Friday

This fabulous foto is in celebration of my little brother coming to visit us next week -- yea!!

This was Z's first Halloween in 2004. Isn't he cute?!? My brother looks great too, even though he wasn't in his costume yet (hehehe)!! I worked so hard at making Z's monkey costume -- I mean my mom worked so hard at fixing all my mistakes and doing the things I couldn't do. My sister-in-law always makes her kid's costumes and even though my worst grade in school was in my Jr. High sewing class I thought I could make my kid's costumes too -- thank goodness for my mom.

We have always said that our kids are monkeys, so I figure this will be the perfect costume for all of them to wear their first Halloween -- especially since this will probably be my first and last costume I will ever make :) B was our second little monkey last Halloween.

2 comments:

Tamara Terrill said...

Holy cow! You and your brother look so much alike!!! Good thing he is such a nice looking guy!

Good job on the costume. My Mom is an incredible seamtress...I don't possess those skills!

Hope you had a great visit with your brother!

Moo said...

Wow is the only word for that. How scary Steve! Of course it is brightened up by the little guy wearing the gorilla suit! :)