
.jpg)





.jpg)

Our cute and precious baby girl turned 6 months last week. I cannot believe that we have the privilege of having such a sweet spirit in our family! Her smile and laugh can light up an entire room and make your heart melt away. Every time you walk in the room she has the biggest smile to give you. We get so many people who come up to us and say "I just have to tell you what a beautiful baby you have!" and when Jer is holding her in the halls at church lots of people come up and say "Hi B", but not hi to him :) She loves to sit up, play with toys, and hold your hand. She is a cat napper, she is not sure about being tossed up in the air and she doesn't like baby food yet. She loves to cuddle and loves when you talk to her. She has the biggest brown eyes that just sparkle. She blows bubbles and makes such cute sounds. I was so nervous to have another baby after not having one for so long, but she is such an easy baby that all the worries are long forgotten. Thank you for being part of our family -- We love you B!!
Make sure before you play this video that you pause our music at the bottom of the page so you can hear B.














4 comments:
Oh wow she is beautiful. I can't believe months ahve passed so fast. We miss you guys so much. Thanks for the fun memories. It all made me smile. We love you guys.
Happy half birthday B. Love Grandpa S
Oh my gosh- I can't believe how much she has changed since we last saw you guys! She is such a doll. I bet you are having so much fun with her!
she is so terribly adorable!!!
Post a Comment