Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Z's Soccer Camp

Z went to a British Soccer Camp all the week of June 16 - 20. We went each morning to the park from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. Yeah a little early for me, but we survived -- barely :) His coach was from Great Britain -- I loved her accent. She was wonderful and taught Z many things. There were only three kids in his class, so Z got lots of attention. They played lots of fun games and he practiced things like dribbling (baby kicks), stopping the ball with his foot, turning on the ball and scoring goals. He did keep asking when he was going to play real soccer. I guess the fun games and drills were not real soccer :) It's a little hard to scrimmage with three young kids. I was really impressed at how well he did and he had a great time. Good Job Z!! (I hope to post a video of him at his soccer camp if I can get Jer to help me -- so check back!)


 

 

 

 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

rcoachman said...

This kid is going to be a star on the soccer field, at least to his grandpa! The beach pictures are fun--wonder what it will be like on B's first birthday?