Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Raleigh Temple

 
 
Posted by Picasa
A few weeks ago my computer screen on my laptop went crazy and we had to take it to Raliegh to get fixed. (I didn't realize how addicted I was to the Internet, my email and my blog until I couldn't work on them for a few weeks!) It was the first time I had been that far East in NC. On the way back home we took a different route so that we could see the temple. I cannot explain how I felt when I saw it for the first time. I have always lived so close to many temples and really took that for granted. We are so lucky to have a temple only an hour away. It is beautiful!

3 comments:

James said...

I love to see the Temples with all of the trees around them, they just look so beautiful! I also love to check out your blog as it keeps me in touch with you guys... Enjoy your time in NC but please don’t ever forget your Friends in UT!!!

CR said...

WOW- I can't believe your blog. You went from blog beginner to blog expert. It looks awesome. It also looks like your fitting in just fine and we can't wait to come out and see you

PS-email me. I have Jordan Valley questions for you.
crthelin@gmail.com

CR

rcoachman said...

Beautiful Pictures of the temple! I wonder what it it like in January? Your blog is terrific! I'm impressed.